Word for the day: QUIET. Interestingly, quiet can be an adjective, a noun, or a verb.
adjective
1. .carried out discreetly, secretly, or with moderation.
Opposite:
public
noun 2. absence of noise orbustle; silence; calm.
verb. 3. make or become silent, still, calm Looking out at Browne’s Mountsin from a friend’s deck. The quiet, the birds are out in full symphony on our First over 70 degree day! Jeez Louise!!!
Hola from Barcelona! I arrived on Wednesday, September 28 with my daughter Eileen. I have been slowly adjusting to the big city. Walking, exploring Museu Nacional D’Art de Catalunya, Barcelona. Like Don Quixote, (Ismael Smith, circa 1927), I will be tilting at windmills on this awesome journey. Eileen and I joined some of her friends for a vermouth festival along the Mediterranean Shores. It was complete with music, great vermouth, and quite the lightning show. I don’t think that’s a halo over my head! But maybe at The end of my 30 day pilgrimage, it might be. So I was the only won who won a t-shirt by completing the Olympic bottle toss by lassoing 3 Bottles! The night ended with my first ride on an electric bike, and I didn’t crash. Speaking of crashing; it’s 12:30 am, Beyond time of my turning into a pumpkin. So I’m going to crash. Jeez Louise!
Word for the day: FINALE: The close or termination of something! Unfortunately, my grand nephew, Artemis Harrison McRae, age 2 years, 1 month; died today in his parents’ arms after sustaining brain damage He experienced appendicitis, obtained a new liver, but was snatched from this earth this day, All Saints Day! It has added such sadness and disbelief to my life. So, On this day of incredible loss for our family, we ended our pilgrimage. We had a final lunch after going to Mass at Sagrada Familia. The Holy Family also suffered much loss, but Jesus was in his family’s life for 33 years; rather than 2! 6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” 2 Timothy 6-7 Nativity on right side, blues & greens ...
Word for the day: Creation: the process of bringing something into existence. So, no matter YOUR creation story; you have to appreciate this one. We stopped in a 12th century church in Tarrega, walking from Verdu. Many of the churches were burned down or nearly lost during the Spanish Civil War in the 1930’s. When this one was rebuilt, some artists painted the whole Bible stories. So, here goes: And God made the world in 7 days! To the right is the 🍎 tree, but the railing is blocking Adam and Eve. If you look closely to the right, you can see Cain being banished after killing Abel. To the left is Noah’s Ark and notice the rainbow and the animals! To the right is Abraham’s sacrifice of his son, and lamb To the left, I believe, is the tribes of Israel wandering in the desert. Next is the burning bush (right), when Moses discovered the 10 commandments. And the left is the parting of the Red Sea. And then the story turns to...
Comments
Post a Comment